To Book viewings & submit applications please see instructions at the bottom of the page
Beautiful 1960’s 3 Bedroom Brick Home on an elevated Riverview Terrace site. Features include;
- 3 generous sized Bedrooms
- Modern galley kitchen with Induction Cooking
- Gorgeous native timber flooring in Kitchen, Dining and Lounge areas
- Tiled bathroom with separate glass panel shower
- Neutral colour scheme throughout
- Single car garaging with ample off-street parking
- Beautifully landscaped grounds perfect for entertaining
- Pets negotiable
Highly sought after central location close to the CBD, river walks and trendy shops and eateries. Nearby premium schooling includes Waikato Diocesan School for Girls which is just two kms away and the area is zoned for Woodstock School and Fairfield Intermediate.
Move in Costs = First two weeks rent + Bond (4x Weeks Rent)
Viewings & Applications:
- To book a viewing, go to https://wre.viewingtracker.com ALL viewings are booked online.
- Enter your details even if there is no viewing time showing yet – you will be notified when the next one is. You must view the property before you apply.
- If you have already viewed the property and wish to apply, please go to www.wre.co.nz and follow the instructions under the ‘Tenants’ tab.
- If you have any further questions, please contact the property manager directly.