7 Knox Street, Hamilton City Central, Hamilton, Waikato
suburb: Hamilton City Central
*All rooms currently full, to go on the waitlist please contact Yvette directly*
To Book viewings & submit applications please see instructions at the bottom of the page
These apartments are situated right in the hub of the city - close to all shops, restaurants, bars and clubs and public transport. It is a 5 minutes’ drive from Waikato Hospital, 10 minutes from Waikato University and walking distance to WINTEC. The grounds are fully secure with an automated pedestrian/car entry gate.
Entry to each building is electronically controlled. There are communal kitchen facilities containing a full-sized oven, sink and bench and storage areas. Fire alarms are installed throughout the buildings. Secure carparking, extra $10 per week if required.
• Spacious fully furnished one-bedroom apartments
• Power, gas, laundry facilities included in weekly rent.
• Apartments that are secure, quiet, warm, private, and sunny with off-street parking
• A Kitchenette equipped with microwave, bar fridge, sink and kettle.
• Tiled bathroom with Shower, Vanity and toilet.
• King Single Bed, table & chairs, couch
• Built-in wardrobe.
Not suitable for children.
All apartments are set up for phone, internet, and Sky, which is to be connected and paid for by the tenant if required.
Available for short term rental or long term. Minimum rental period four weeks. Tenancy signed up under Boarding House Agreement.
Must have good references.
****Rooms may vary slightly from pictures
Move in Costs = First two weeks rent + Bond (4x Weeks Rent)
Viewings & Applications:
1) To book a viewing, go to https://wre.viewingtracker.com ALL viewings are booked online.
2) Enter your details even if there is no viewing time showing yet – you will be notified when the next one is. You must view the property before you apply.
3) If you have already viewed the property and wish to apply, please go to www.wre.co.nz and follow the instructions under the ‘Tenants’ tab.
If you have any further questions, please contact the property manager directly.