To Book viewings & submit applications please see instructions at the bottom of the page
- Well-presented three-bedroom family home
- Sunny spacious living with cosy gas heating
- Separate formal lounge/ dining
- Open plan kitchen with dish washer
- Double lockup garage plus off-street parking
- Easy walking distance to shops and Hillcrest High School
- Handy to Waikato University, bus stop at the gate
Move in Costs = First two weeks rent + Bond (4x Weeks Rent)
Viewings & Applications:
- To book a viewing, go to https://wre.viewingtracker.com ALL viewings are booked online.
- Enter your details even if there is no viewing time showing yet – you will be notified when the next one is. You must view the property before you apply.
- If you have already viewed the property and wish to apply, please go to www.wre.co.nz and follow the instructions under the ‘Tenants’ tab.
If you have any further questions, please contact the property manager directly.